Monday, April 28, 2008
I CAN'T STUDY!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Anyway randomly, even though I know it's non of my business, I'm really upset that Girlicious is kinda trashy. It's like they're really talented, great dancers, great singers and all. But their music video is like stripping and stuff which is really not necessary. But ya I know SEX SELLS so can't blame them!
Blah blah blah! I want a tattooooo (: I keep using my black marker pen drawing different stuff on different body parts but still yet to decide where and what to tattoo!
It's funny how we said yesterday that the coming Bintan trip is so gonna be like a sports camp cause you know with people like Shuat, Sukee, ZQ blah around! HAA! And Andrea and me were saying that we must lose weight if we want to wear our bikinis (which is so impossible for me cause' I tend to gain weight during exams) and Steven too if he wants to go topless ! It's like a H O L I D A Y but sounds tiring already! HAA
And I'm so glad I'm meeting the girls tomorrow before the paper! Whee*